Thursday 30 April 2009

Friends Forever








Hi,



Today has been a lovely day, here in Ireland, just warm and sunny, beautiful! Thank God, after so much rain!



I was browsing the net the other day when I've found the Friday Sketches challenge blog http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/. I just loved it, you know what I mean - inspiring sketches, fabulous DT cards and REALLY beautiful prizes!!! And, on top of this all, they have also a DT call for a GDT, so I started working immediately and here is my entry.
And, of course, I couldn't resist decorating the interior as well. I've stamped the back with my personal stamp.

I have used the sketch 48 from the blog for my card.
The patterned papers are from Making Memories and BoBunny. The stamps are Gorjuss Girls - Purrfect Friend, swirl from Stempelglede, text from Hero Arts and personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet. The flowers are Prima and roses from Papirloftet, Say it in pearls, Leone Em branch punch,metal from SU and Papirloftet, border punch from Fiskars, glimer mist, spellbinder dies and Cuttlebug embossing folder. The image is painted with Distress and SU inks. The interior text is printed on PC with Hanshand font.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Sanda

3 comments:

Else Irene said...

Hi Sanda :)

What a talented girl you are!! Wow, love your work! Wish I could paint and draw like you :)

Gosh, don't know if I can be of any help with your pictures not zooming....I just upload mine and they zoom by themself....no tricks or anything.

I upload mine from my computer and always choose the biggest image possible on the sizequestion(I've crossed out the box that says "always choose this size" (or something like that...my blog is in norwegian and I don't know the exact words in english)

Hope this helps you :) Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you :)

Malin a.k.a. Boop said...

Hi!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I'm so glad you've gotten a blog to show off your wonderful creations. This is a beautiful card, and I absolutely LOVE your canvases! So colorful and inspiring! I'll come back to visit your blog again :-)

Mónica Zúñiga said...

Hello Sanda!
Congratulations on your new blog, It is wonderful so far, you make lovely cards and art, so much beauty can be seen on them, truly inspiring!
I wish you much, much succes and I hope you have a fantastic week! And stay tuned for the class, wich I think will be much fun! :)
Cheers...Moni.