Tuesday 5 May 2009

Something a little bit different

Hi,

I couldn't believe last night when I saw that I have my very first follower!!!
Thank you again, Monica, for your interest in my work, I am more than honoured!

The card tonight is for challenge 41 at Stamp with Sarah Kay challenge blog,http://stampwithsarahkay.blogspot.com/2009/04/challenge-41.html and even if the blog title is Stamp with Sarah Kay, you are free to use any stamps, so here is my entry.
The inside is decorated as well as the back of the card.
The challenge sketch was provided by Nette.
The card it was inspired by Kim Anderson's gorgeous photos.
I have used Coredinations cardstock, designer paper K& Co. and Fancy Pants, stamps: Gorjuss girls and text from Hero Arts, flowers from Prima and SU, metal from Papirgleder, TreL and Unique Hobby, say it in pearls and lace from Prima, inks: Distress and SU, spellbinder dies, punches and personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet.
I've colored the image in watercolour pencils - Supracolor II Soft Caran D'Ache and Derwent Inktense.
The inside text, " A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart." (source unknown), is printed on PC.
Thanks for your visit,
Hugs,
Sanda

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Sandra..."Gorjuss" card,love the image you have used and coloured perfectly,beautiful colour scheme and a great take on the sketch,thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More,
Take care
San x

BA said...

hi sanda!!!
beautiful gorjuss card!!
thanks for joing us this week at Stampavie & more
xoxoxo BA

Lynda said...

Youre welcome :) Thanks for the compliment and the interest in my blog as well. What you said was very nice and really meant a lot to me. Have a good night.

flatis stempelwelt said...

wow....beautiful colour scheme, I love the cute Gorjuss Girl...
Your card looks so lovely !!

Hugs, sonja xx