Monday 4 May 2009

Thank you card

It's incredible how this week went by and it's time for another challenge at A spoon full of sugar http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/. This time challenge 49 that said "Blue and green".

I was looking through my collection of stamps and realized that I didn't use my lovely new stamp from Whiff of Joy, Willow kneeling. Shame on me!LOL, so here it is.
The inside, decorated as well,





and the back of the card.


For this card I've used Mellisa Frances and BoBunny patterned papers.
Stamps: the image is, of course, Whiff of Joy, text from Penny Black and personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet.
Flowers from Prima, Papirloftet and TreL.
Glimmer mist, dazzling diamond glitter from SU
Inks: Distress and SU
Spellbinder dies and punches
The inside text is printed on PC with HansHand font.
Thank you so much for all the beautiful and warm comments that you've left and for your encouragement and support.
Thank you for your visit,
Have a great week,
Sanda

No comments: