Monday 24 August 2009

Dans ma maison il y a...

It seems that my muse has visited me more lately, so here I am, with a new post!LOL
This time is a challange called "Dans ma maison il y a..." http://dansmamaisonilya.blogspot.com/ and this week we need to use a crown.
The painting measures 6 1/4"x10" and I worked on acrylic paper. I used acrylic paints, inks, prismacolor pencils,clear gesso, collage, mask, stamps, different embelishments, wax and mica powders.
I guess I don't need to tell you how much fun this was and how much I enjoyed working.
So... here is my entry. I hope you'll like it!



Thanks for your visit and for all you nice comments,
Lots of love,
Sanda xx

10 comments:

Esther said...

beautiful crown house!! bravo!!

vintage wil said...

What e beautiful house! great image and colors!!

Lynda said...

Thats pretty and sounds like it was sooo much fun! Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I really appreciate that. Paolo is an excellent writer. Thanks again! hugs :)

Art by Darla Kay said...

That's so pretty Sanda!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice and comforting words♥
Darla

Unknown said...

Très jolie maison !!! Bienvenue sur notre blog de challenge et j'espère que tu feras un bout de chemin en notre compagnie. Merci de ta participation.

LivArtNow said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! Lovely colours and background!!

Linda

~*~Patty S said...

Very beautiful! Lovely colors, texture and details!
I am so late joining in this week!

ISA said...

Really nice house, with beautiful search of colors with harmony :-)

caramelle said...

hello
your house is too nice. I love it. Thanks you for your visit in my blog and for the comment you lay.
caramelle

A - Zinnia Productions said...

Sanda your work is inspiring and so beautiful! What a complete delight to see your works!!! oxoxoxo