Wednesday 6 April 2011

Easter card


Hi and happy wednesday to you all!

I'm back with a new easel-card I made for the LOTV's Challenge.
I recently discovered the Lili of the valley stamps and I must admit it was love at first sight, so I bought a bunch of them Here and this is my first card using them and my first entry in a LOTV's Challenge.



Here you can see some details:



Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

The card measures 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 inchies.

* Stamps - LOTV - Toadstool for two, stamped on LOTV super smooth stamping card (it's a dream to work on with Copics)
* Papers - Basic Grey digital paper
* Ink - Distress ink, Vintage photo
* Coloring - Copic markers
* Tools - Matha Stewart Cherished PATP and butterfly punch
* Embelishments - Wild Orchid Crafts paper flowers and self adhesive pearls

I also enter this card into the Basic Grey Challenge.

Thanks so much for your visit!

Lots of love, xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment:

Dena said...

OMG! This is simply stunning! LOVE the way you used the border punch and all the gorgeous flowers in the corner!!!
Thanks for joining the LOTV challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena